OK DHS Request for Address of Record
Authored By: Oklahoma Child Support Services
Who may use this form?
Form 03EN009E may be used by a:
- custodial person (CP),
- noncustodial parent (NCP),
- the attorney for either, or
- an authorized person to request disclosure of the custodial person's or the noncustodial parent's address of record.
Authority to Release Information
Under 43 O.S. § 112A, the last known address of record will be released to the person requesting address disclosure. Home addresses are not disclosed if prohibited by a court order granted for the protection of a parent or custodian, or if the Oklahoma Child Support Services (OCSS) case has been assigned a family violence indicator.
Notice: The person whose address of record you are requesting may be notified of your request
A copy of page one of this request may be sent with the notice. OCSS allows a 15-day time period for a response.
Within 45 days after OCSS receives your request, OCSS will notify you if your request can be processed.
Where do I send this form?
- Make a copy of the form to keep for yourself
Return the original completed form to:
- OCSS, Central Case Registry Attn: Address Disclosures P. O. Box 248843 Oklahoma City, OK 73124-8843
- Tulsa area 918-295-3500
- Oklahoma City area 405-522-2273
- Statewide Toll free 1-800-522-2922.
- TTY dial 711