OK-SPLASH helps people 60 and older by providing brief legal services including legal information, advice and referral.
What we do
Free legal advice and counseling are available to all people who are 60 years of age.
We can answer questions like these, and more:
· Do I need a will?
· If I die without a will, can the State of Oklahoma take my property?
· What can I do if Social Security underpays me or overpays me and wants money back?
· Can my landlord lock me out of my apartment if I do not pay my rent?
· Can I be sent to a nursing home or hospital against my will?
We can help with
· Food stamps
· Healthcare issues
· Medical access issues
· Nursing home problems
· Power of attorney
· Public housing
· Subsidized housing
· Social Security
· SSI overpayments
· Unfair sales and collection practices
· Veteran benefits
· Other civil legal problems
Who we are
OK-SPLASH is a collaborative effort
by telephone: 1-855-488-6814
by email: OKSPLASH@laok.org
For your protection, please send ONLY your name and phone number.
Someone will call you.