Child Support Services

Read this in: English

Información General Contacto

Cómo obtener ayuda


This is a link to the form you must complete:

Send this application and orders to:
Oklahoma Centralized Support Registry, PO Box 268876, Oklahoma City, OK 73126-8876


Application for Child Support Services Overview

Child Support Services (CSS) is providing the application for child support services online as a convenience to you. Please use application for child support services link below to access this form.

The blank form may be downloaded to your computer or it may be completed online and then printed but it can not be saved after it is completed. Contact our CARE Customer Service Center if you want an application mailed to you. OKC metro area only (405) 522-CARE (522-2273), Tulsa metro area only (918) 295-3500, all other areas call toll free 1-800-522-2922

Application for Child Support Services Form 03EN001E

Please mail application and copies of any child support orders to:
Oklahoma Central Case Registry
P. O. Box 268876
Oklahoma City, OK 73126-8876

Upon receipt of the application, it will be reviewed for appropriate action and assigned to a child support office. If the application is incomplete, it may be returned for additional information.

Families receiving Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) benefits and/or non TANF Medicaid benefits are automatically referred to OCSS for child support services and do not need to complete or and send an Application For Child Support Services.

If you wish to apply for "locate only" services, you must also complete the Locate Only Rights & Responsibilities (Form 03EN007E) (.pdf, 1 pp, 125 KB). Only a custodial parent or attorney may apply for assistance in locating a noncustodial parent's residence and or employment.

You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the Adobe PDF files on this page. For more information about getting and using the free Acrobat Reader, see the OKDHS PDF page.

Quienes Somos

You must have an existing child support order to ask for help from CSS.

Send CSS complete copies of any orders:
• establishing paternity;
• granting a divorce;
• granting custody;
• setting child support;
• awarding guardianship; and
• granting custody or setting support in a juvenile court case.

A Quién Servimos

  • En todo el estado
Idioma(s) hablado
  • Albanian / Shqip
¿Es esta organización accesible en silla de ruedas?
¿Esta organización proporciona acceso para personas con discapacidad auditiva?

Tipo de ayuda

Este grupo proporciona los siguientes tipos de servicios basados en sus necesidades legales y sus recursos:
  • Representación Total
  • Consejo Breve
  • Auto-Ayuda
Descripción de los Servicios

• CSS will decide how to collect your child support;
• CSS staff represents only the state of Oklahoma;
• information you give CSS may be shared as required by law if needed to establish or enforce an
• CSS uses the address of record you provide as your public mailing address. Legal and other
official papers will be sent to you by regular mail at this address. If requested, it is given to the
other parent or person in your case or their attorney;
• when family violence is an issue, please give an address of record different from your home
• you must provide your Social Security number;
• all payments must be made through the Oklahoma Centralized Support Registry;
• all payments will be paid into an Oklahoma MasterCard Debit Card account. When CSS receives
your first child support payment, the debit card is sent to you. Contact the toll-free number
located on the back of your card if you have questions;
• if you do not wish to use a debit card, you may call the number on the back of your debit card
and set up direct deposit;
• CSS can sign and negotiate payments related to child support, including cashier and personal
checks, money orders, as well as credit card, debit card, and direct debit payments from your
bank account;
• when you are the noncustodial parent requesting services, your payment methods could include
cashier and personal checks, money orders, as well as credit card, debit card, direct debit
payments from your bank account, and cash payments through kiosks;
• CSS does not accept temporary checks for child support payments;
• CSS may refuse to accept a personal check or direct debit after receiving a non-sufficient funds
• CSS distributes child support as required by federal and state law. Current support is applied to
the month it is received by CSS;
• some parents pay support for children in more than one household. Payments may be divided so
each household receives a share; and
• if the custodial person received TANF or AFDC, the noncustodial parent's federal tax refund is
taken to repay that debt. Once state debt is repaid, these collections are sent to the family for
past due support.

Última revisión y actualización: Jun 15, 2018
Volver arriba