Apply for Child Support Collection Help from OK DHS

Por: OK DHS Child Support Enforcement

Use this form to apply for help from Oklahoma Child Support Services (a division of the Oklahoma Department of Human Services). OCSS can help locate a parent or help get child support that has been court ordered.

Última revisión y actualización: Feb 01, 2013

Looking for a LiveHelp operator...