OK-SPLASH is ready to help Oklahoma seniors

Lea esto en: English


OK-SPLASH helps people 60 and older by providing brief legal services including legal information, advice and referral. 

Call 1-855-488-6814

image: oksplash logo

What we do

Free legal advice and counseling are available to all people who are 60 years of age.
We can answer questions like these, and more:
  • Do I need a will?
  • If I die without a will, can the State of Oklahoma take my property?
  • What can I do if Social Security underpays me or overpays me and wants money back?
  • Can my landlord lock me out of my apartment if I do not pay my rent?
  • Can I be sent to a nursing home or hospital against my will?


We can help with 

  • image:  man with bicycle talking to womanFood stamps
  • Garnishments
  • Guardianships
  • Healthcare issues
  • Medicaid/Medicare
  • Medical access issues
  • Nursing home problems
  • Power of attorney
  • Public housing
  • Subsidized  housing
  • Social Security
  • SSI overpayments
  • Unfair sales and collection practices
  • Veteran benefits
  • Wills
  • Other civil legal problems

Who we are

Image: Legal Aid logo  


Contact us:

Image: woman at computerTelephone:  1-855-488-6814
Apply online:  OKLegalConnect.org

  • Be sure to click submit on the last screen
  • Note the phone number
  • Call to complete your application

Volver arriba