Contracts & Warranties

Know the Law

Other Consumer Problems

This section has information about Consumer Law Contracts & Warranties in Oklahoma.

5 Resource(s) Found
Filter By:

Auto Lease Termination

If you are called to active duty for at least 180 days, then you may terminate a motor vehicle lease duty without paying an early termination fee or other penalty. The motor vehicle lease must have been signed before being called to active duty.

Borrowing Money in Plain English (Video)

Borrowing money to accomplish a goal? This video explains the process.

Cell Phone Service Contract Termination

Under some circumstances you can terminate or suspend your cell phone contract without penalty if you are required to deploy or receive orders for a permanent change of duty stations. A law that provides protections for members of the Armed Forces is called the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA). This law was made to help protect members of the military and their family who may have trouble with financial and legal issues because of military service.

Consumer Protection - Oklahoma Attorney General Consumer Complaint

Have you had a problem with a business or car dealer? You can file a complaint with the Oklahoma Attorney General's Office.

Oklahoma Find A Lawyer

As a community service, the OBA does provide a directory of its attorney members who have given their permission to have their names published in the Oklahoma Find A Lawyer directory at Oklahoma Find A Lawyer. There you can search by both geographic area or by a lawyer's practice area.

Back to top