Child Support

Know the Law

child's drawingThis section has information and resources about a Child Support in Oklahoma.
  • Income Assignment Forms

    This form tells employers and others to withhold child support payments from the noncustodial parent's wages. Fill out the form online. Then print it and mail it to the address listed on the form. Print a copy for your records. Read More

    OK Department of Human Services CSEU
  • Reinstatement of OK Driver's License suspended

    Was your Oklahoma Drivers licenses suspended because of past due Oklahoma Child Support? This packet will help you with the paperwork. Read More

    Child Support Services

Looking for a LiveHelp operator...