Know the Law

child's drawingThis section has information about Custody & Visitation in Oklahoma.
  • OK DHS Request for Address of Record

    Use this form if you are a custodial person (CP), noncustodial parent (NCP), the attorney for either, or an authorized person, to request the custodial person's or the noncustodial parent's address of record. Read More

    Child Support Services
  • Court Forms (Family Law)

    Court forms published by the Administrative Office of the Courts for use in certain family law cases. Content Detail

    Oklahoma State Courts Network
  • Court Forms - Tulsa County District Court

    Domestic Relations/Family Law Court forms for Tulsa County District Court Content Detail

    Tulsa County District Court
  • Families in Transition

    Families in Transition is a program of the Tulsa County District Court designed to minimize conflict and promote the well-being of children during the Divorce or Dissolution of Marriage process and thereafter. This web site explains the role of the Conferencing Judge, the Parenting Plan process, rules for Mediation, the Family Assessment Procedures and the role of the Parent Coordinator, should one be appointed and many other valuable resources for families during the dissolution or divorce process. Content Detail

    Tulsa County District Court
  • Standard Visitation Schedule - Advisory Guidelines with Forms

    This guide has detailed information about visitation schedules in Oklahoma. And it has an example visitation schedule. Content Detail

    Administrative Office of the Courts-Oklahoma State Courts Network
  • Law and Aging Resources for Older Americans

    The Law and Aging Guide is a listing of the state-wide resources available to help older persons with law-related issues. Read More

    ABA Commission on Law and Aging

Looking for a LiveHelp operator...