Know the Law > Going to Court - Court Rules & Forms

child's drawingThis section has information about Divorce in Oklahoma.

  • Court Forms - Tulsa County District Court

    Domestic Relations/Family Law Court forms for Tulsa County District Court Content Detail

    Tulsa County District Court
  • General Appearance and Waiver of Summons

    This form is used in what's commonly called an uncontested or waiver or default divorce action. Generally used for one spouse to respond to the Petition for Dissolution of Marriage by entering an appearance, signing the Agreed Decree of Divorce and waiving all further notices from the court. CAREFULLY read and only sign this form on page 2 if you agree with all of the statements you are making and have signed the Agreed Decree of Divorce. CAREFULLY read and only sign page 4 IF you want to Waive the terms of the Automatic Temporary Injunction. You do NOT have to sign this form and give up any of your rights. PLEASE speak with a lawyer about the effect of signing both of these waivers of your rights. Read More

    Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma, Inc.
  • Standard Visitation Schedule - Advisory Guidelines with Forms

    This guide has detailed information about visitation schedules in Oklahoma. And it has an example visitation schedule. Content Detail

    Administrative Office of the Courts-Oklahoma State Courts Network

Looking for a LiveHelp operator...