Skip to main content

Name Changes

Know the Law
This section has information about Name Changes in Oklahoma.
3 Resource(s) Found
Filter By:

Getting a Birth Certificate

The Oklahoma State Department of Health Division of Vital Records is responsible for registering every birth which occurs in the State of Oklahoma; as well as preserving, amending and issuing certified copies of those records in accordance with state law.

Child Support Services Request for Address of Record

Use this form if you are a custodial person (CP), noncustodial parent (NCP), the attorney for either, or an authorized person, to request the custodial person's or the noncustodial parent's address of record.

Adult Name Change Forms

Adult Name Change forms and instructions from the Oklahoma County Bar Association, Legal Aid and Pro Bono Committee

Back to top