Senior Housing

Know the Law > Self-Help Forms

  • Affidavit as to Military Service (Eviction)

    Form to file with the court in an eviction case verifying Military Service. Content Detail

    Administrative Office of the Courts
  • Transfer on Death Deed (or Beneficiary Deed)

    On November 1, 2008, Oklahoma's Nontestamentary Transfer of Property Act? (Title 58 O.S. §§ 1251-1258) went into effect. This law allows a record owner to use a Transfer-On-Death Deed to name another person to receive his real estate without going through probate. This transfer does not take effect until the landowners death. The person receiving the property (called the beneficiary) must take certain steps to make the transfer legal. Read More

    Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma, Inc.
  • When A Surviving Joint Tenant Dies

    If you own a house in joint tenancy with the right of survivorship and the individual that you have the joint tenancy with dies, you can terminate the tenancy and place the home in your name only. Read More

    Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma, Inc.

Looking for a LiveHelp operator...