Know the Law

This section has information about Guardianship in Oklahoma.
  • Court Forms (Guardianship)

    Court forms and information about guardianships for adult, children and special needs. Court forms for annual accounting and reports. Content Detail

    Administrative Office of the Courts
  • Criminal History Records Check

    Many employers and housing managers screen applicants by conducting a Criminal History Records Check. Find out how to obtain a criminal history records check. You may be able to correct OSBI records or be eligible for an expungement of the records. Content Detail

    Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation
  • Guardianship of a Minor - Prepare Court Forms

    This page links to the online program to prepare and print instructions and court forms for filing in Oklahoma for guardianship of a child. A list of information a potential guardian must have to fill out the online form is provided. Read More

    Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma, Inc.
  • Guardian's Yearly Reports to the Court

    If a court made you a guardian, you have to file reports to tell the court and other people involved in your case about: How your ward is doing? Any changes in the ward’s life or financial situation? What you are doing for the ward? Sometimes the judge will Order a Report and Accounting to be filed more often or less often than one year. You can still use this program. Read More

    Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma, Inc.
  • OK DHS Request for Address of Record

    Use this form if you are a custodial person (CP), noncustodial parent (NCP), the attorney for either, or an authorized person, to request the custodial person's or the noncustodial parent's address of record. Read More

    Child Support Services

Looking for a LiveHelp operator...