Tax Credits and Rebates

Know the Law

Other Taxes Problems

photoThis section has information about Tax Credits and Rebates in Oklahoma.

3 Resource(s) Found
Filter By:

OK Sales Tax Claim for Credit or Refund Form

You (or your spouse) may be able to take the Sales Tax Relief or Credit if you are 65 OR disabled AND low-income. Here are the Oklahoma Tax Commission forms. Use form 538-S

OK State Property Tax Credit or Refund Form

Here are the Oklahoma Tax Commission Forms. If you are over 65 or are disabled AND low-income you can ask for a Refund of or Credit for your Property Taxes paid. Fill out form 538-H

Oklahoma Find A Lawyer

As a community service, the OBA does provide a directory of its attorney members who have given their permission to have their names published in the Oklahoma Find A Lawyer directory at Oklahoma Find A Lawyer. There you can search by both geographic area or by a lawyer's practice area.

Back to top