Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma, Inc.
Who We Are
We help low-income people and senior citizens with civil legal problems.
Who We Serve
- Language(s) Spoken
- Spanish / Español
- Income Guidelines
We serve clients at or below 200% of poverty level with qualifying income exceptions and Seniors age 60 and over.
Client must pay all court costs and service fees.
- Your family's income should be at or below the following percentage of the federal poverty level
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
- Eligibility Restrictions
This program does not serve: Prisoner
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Self-Help Materials
- Description of Services
We help low-income people and senior citizens with civil legal problems. To see if you qualify for help call 1-888-534-5243, phones answered Mon - Thurs, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Seniors 60+ call toll free 1-855-488-6814.
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma is a statewide law firm, serving all counties in Oklahoma.
Call 1-888-534-5243 to apply for help. Phones are answered Mon - Thurs, 8:30 am to 4 pm.
Address listed is for the Administrative Offices only.