Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma, Inc. - Immigration Legal Services
Who We Are
LASO can help U.S. citizens and some eligible immigrants, including:
· Lawful permanent residents (LPRs)
· A spouse/parent/child of a U.S. citizen who has a pending immigration application
· Persons granted withholding of removal or deportation
· Victims of crime
· Victims of domestic violence or sexual assault
· Victims of labor and/or sex trafficking
Who We Serve
- Language(s) Spoken
- Spanish / Español
- Cirumstances and languages in which interpreters are provided
Services are provided using Language Line
- Your family's income should be at or below the following percentage of the federal poverty level
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
- Eligibility Restrictions
This program helps lawful permanent residents, under 200% of the federal poverty guidelines.
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- Phone Number
Please leave your name and phone number.