OCU School of Law Pro Bono Eviction Assistance Program
Who We Are
If an eviction case has already been filed against you in OKLAHOMA COUNTY, you may qualify for help.
The Pro Bono Eviction Assistance Program was created to provide assistance to those facing eviction by informing them about their procedural and substantive rights, and, hopefully, detouring them from facing the consequences of eviction.
Who We Serve
- Oklahoma County
- Your family's income should be at or below the following percentage of the federal poverty level
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
- Eligibility Restrictions
An eviction case must already be filed against you in Oklahoma County.
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Description of Services
Provides assistance to those facing eviction by informing them about their procedural and substantive rights, and, hopefully, detouring them from facing the consequences of eviction
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- Phone Number
- (405) 208-5337
Have the court papers with you when you call.
Call to apply for help. Must have a current eviction case filed against you in Oklahoma County.