Custody of Abandoned Minors to Qualified Relative


An Oklahoma statute allows for a qualified relative to gain custody by abandonment of a minor or minors.
Read the statute, which includes court forms, here.

The Oklahoma Bar Association has developed Guardianship forms to download and print here.

Download Petition for Custody By Abandonment

Download Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction And Enforcement Act Affidavit

Download Oklahoma Sex Offenders Registration Act Affidavit

Last Review and Update: Mar 14, 2023
Back to top