How to File a Civil Rights Complaint (Health Care Provider)

Authored By: US Department of Health & Human Services

If you feel a health care provider, or state or local government agency, has discriminated against you based on race, national origin, disability, or age, you may file a civil rights complaint.

Last Review and Update: Apr 14, 2011
Back to top