Who can use this program?

This program can only help you if you:

  • You own property another person (joint tenants) who has died.
  • You represent someone who owns property with another person who has died.

Who can represent you?

Can someone handle this paperwork for you?  If you have a:

  • guardian, or
  • duly appointed attorney-in-fact,

that person can handle this paperwork for you.

If or you are a personal representative, you can use this form.

The person who represents you must attach proof of authority.

One of these documents will show that person's authority to represent you:

You'll need a certified copy of:

  • the letters of administration,
  • letters testamentary,
  • letters of guardianship, or
  • power of attorney.

Image:  Continue

  Back to previous page



Looking for a LiveHelp operator...