Who can use this program?
This program can only help you if you:
- You own property another person (joint tenants) who has died.
- You represent someone who owns property with another person who has died.
Who can represent you?
Can someone handle this paperwork for you? If you have a:
- guardian, or
- duly appointed attorney-in-fact,
that person can handle this paperwork for you.
If or you are a personal representative, you can use this form.
The person who represents you must attach proof of authority.
One of these documents will show that person's authority to represent you:
You'll need a certified copy of:
- the letters of administration,
- letters testamentary,
- letters of guardianship, or
- power of attorney.