Advance directive A/k/a “Living will” is governed by statute. Includes several different provisions:
- Allows you to specify if you want to be kept alive by artificial means if you go into an irreversible coma, etc.
- Names health care proxy
- Organ donations
- Forms widely available at Hospitals and Online:, just search at each site for "advance directive"
- Call Legal Aid 855-488-6814
- Email OKSPLASH@laok.org
Advance Directive, to execute:
- Must have capacity. Know what you’re signing.
- Pick someone to make medical decisions,plus an alternate
- Sign in front of two witnesses. Notary not required.
- Give to your health care proxy
- Give to hospital, doctor
- Can change by drafting a new one