Motion to Modify Child Support in District Court (PDF)

Authored By: Child Support Services

Do you have a child support order from an Oklahoma District Court or the OK DHS Administrative Court? If your finances have changed, you can ask the court to modify the monthly child support payments. This is a PDF document you can print and fill out the forms by hand or type into.

Last Review and Update: Mar 09, 2023
Back to top