Skip to main content

OK Sales Tax Claim for Credit or Refund Form

Authored By: Oklahoma Tax Commission

You (or your spouse) may be able to take the Sales Tax Relief or Credit if you are 65 OR disabled AND low-income. Here are the Oklahoma Tax Commission forms. Use form 538-S


Last Review and Update: Mar 24, 2015
Back to top