OK-SPLASH helps people 60 and older by providing brief legal services including legal information, advice and referral. 

Call 1-855-488-6814

image: oksplash logo

What we do

Free legal advice and counseling are available to all people who are 60 years of age.

We can answer questions like these, and more:

· Do I need a will?

· If I die without a will, can the State of Oklahoma take my property?

· What can I do if Social Security underpays me or overpays me and wants money back?

· Can my landlord lock me out of my apartment if I do not pay my rent?

· Can I be sent to a nursing home or hospital against my will?


We can help with 

image:  man with bicycle talking to woman· Food stamps

· Garnishments

· Guardianships

· Healthcare issues

· Medicaid/Medicare

· Medical access issues

· Nursing home problems

· Power of attorney

· Public housing

· Subsidized  housing

· Social Security

· SSI overpayments

· Unfair sales and collection practices

· Veteran benefits

· Wills

· Other civil legal problems


Who we are

OK-SPLASH is a collaborative effort

Image: Legal Aid logo  image: OK DHS Aging Services logo


Contact us:

Image: woman at computer 
by telephone:  1-855-488-6814

by email:
For your protection, please send ONLY your name and phone number. 
Someone will call you.

Last Review and Update: Mar 28, 2014

Looking for a LiveHelp operator...