OK State Property Tax Credit or Refund Form

Authored By: Oklahoma Tax Commission

Here are the Oklahoma Tax Commission Forms. If you are over 65 or are disabled AND low-income you can ask for a Refund of or Credit for your Property Taxes paid. Fill out form 538-H


Last Review and Update: Mar 24, 2015
Back to top