Pauper's Affidavit

Authored By: Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma, Inc. LSC Funded

If you cannot afford court costs you can ask the judge to waive them. This is an application to the court called a "Paupers Affidavit."

Pauper's Affidavit

Last Review and Update: Jun 27, 2014

Looking for a LiveHelp operator...