Same-sex couples may use marriage certificates to change name on driver's licenses

Authored By: Tulsa World

"Same-sex couples in Oklahoma may now use a marriage certificate issued either in Oklahoma or from another state for purposes of changing their name on an Oklahoma-issued driver license or identification card," according to a statement from the DPS on Wednesday morning.

Last Review and Update: Oct 08, 2014

Looking for a LiveHelp operator...